BL Manager’s WHM plug-in for cPanel makes using BetterLinux easy:
- Intuitive user interface with a simple tab-row-column layout with input boxes and on/off switches.
- Set and control group limits for CPU, Disk I/O, network bandwidth, and memory.
- Start, restart, or stop any BetterLinux service with a click.
- Automatically verifies that your configuration syntax is correct before turning on services.
- Set maximums for the number of processes users can run and the amount of time they can run them.
- Use default settings or customize all throttling settings per cPanel package.
- For any package, choose what percentage of a CPU core each user may use, how many concurrent processes are allowed, and how much RSS memory may be used before initiating a log entry or repeating kill command. The log/kill option is also available when sshd, crond, httpd, and chroothttpd run longer than allowed.
- Apply global as well as per-package settings. Also create separate settings for each device mount point within a package.
- Global “seek balancing” (optional) enables automatic throttling of seek-heavy processes across the whole system.
- Global “auto scaling” (optional) makes unused I/O bandwidth available to defined users beyond their standard individual limits while keeping the system's global disk utilization below a defined target.
- Auto scaling (optional) also works at the per-package level, giving unused package resources to other package members beyond standard limits. Auto scaling turns every package into package+ service at no cost to providers. And by observing users of surplus I/O, you can see who may be fit for a higher package.
- Installs automatically with version 1.0.4-1 and newer
Where to find it:
You’ll see BL Manager at the bottom of cPanel's WHM menu under Plugins.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article