BetterIO lets you control disk I/O bandwidth monopolizers for a balanced system. Some do not realize that many (and often most) of their system's performance problems are I/O-related. This will fix those problems.
- Individual and group limits for users, programs, devices, and mount points (like NFS, iSCSI, and more).
- Prevent I/O traffic jams and overconsumption by users' processes. Guarantee high performance for all customers.
Density & Profits
- Prevent I/O storms and smooth out the I/O scheduler’s workload.
- Use either fixed limits or auto-scaled limits. (nobody else has auto-scaled limits)
- Auto-scaling distributes
- Users can consume below their allocated share of I/O bandwidth. At such times, auto-scaling gives these resources to others who need them. (This technology has created the world's most productive servers)
- Double (2x) your customers per server compared to any competitor's product.
- More users on a server no longer means risking overuse and instability.
- More customer per server = more money for you
- Sortable columns
- Real-time data
- Per-user info on bytes, calls, and processes
- See all commands and their device of origin (vda, sda, etc.).
- Useful totals like read/write quantities in bytes, the number of read/write calls, and total throttle data with usernames and PIDs.
- You can define all settings in one configuration file so the same file can be used on any system without changes.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article